Friday, October 24, 2008

Great practice!

I learned a few words that I needed to practice regularly:

I'm sorry
Please forgive me
I was wrong

Practice saying these words while you're vacuuming, practice them while driving in your car, speak them out loud, and speak them often.  I would say them out loud and practice them over and over.  Most of all, make it a habit to speak them regularly to your spouse!

Challenge:  Make sure you regularly use these words sincerely for what you contribute to any problems...  

“Humble yourselves [feeling very insignificant] in the presence of the Lord, and He will exalt you [He will lift you up and make your lives significant]."  (James 4:10 AMP)

“Therefore humble yourselves [demote, lower yourselves in your own estimation] under the mighty hand of God, that in due time He may exalt you,” (1Pet 5:6 AMP)

No comments: