Thursday, November 20, 2008

Consistently Wonderful...

I have had constancy on my mind today.  In our constantly changing society, we have to be able to count on some things and some people.  Some things my husband is able to count on from me:

*I always am excited to hear from him, and I let him know!

*I make sure I feel his emotions with him: rejoice with him if he's rejoicing and be sad if he is sad.

*I give him the benefit of a doubt if something he did was in question.

*I try to turn his mood around if it's bad!

*I cheer him up when he's down.

*I try to make him laugh if he's sad.

*I can be trusted with his secrets!

*I look for the best in him, and disregard the worst!

*I make time for the things that are important to him!

Challenge:  What can your spouse count on from you?  Are you consistently wonderful, or does your spouse have to wonder what kind of mood you'll be in??!!  Work on being consistently amazing and make it something your spouse can count on!

No comments: